Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Missing my blog: Part four... not missing the blog so much these days.




danielle said...
i like writing about random things that need sharing, so maybe that helps...any interesting things that happen to you, or verses that are inspirational. i like what the first girl said about pictures and i agree with summer's authenticity quote...
Hmmm, Random things? I feel like most of my posts end up being random, so I figure I'll just write and whatever comes to mind will be posted. :):) Good luck with this one!!
Things that bless me:
*My husband
*My baby
*Spending time with my lifelong friends.
-Last night brought a lot of laughter and not suprisingly some tears were shared. Updating each other on our lives was fun and sharing our "challenges" in life was even more exciting. I love those moments when friends allow a vulnerability with one another and really let you in. Those are the friendships I yearn to have and continue to deepen. So in short, I loved last night!!
*Having guests in my home
*The smell of cinnamon water boiling. Smells life a fresh pie baking in the oven and permiates throughout the entire house!
Downer:
*My heart breaks for some friends that are struggling.
Philippians 4:6 NIV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.