Friday, April 18, 2008

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!!



Today is Elijah's six month birthday!! Six months?! My goodness how time has flown. We took him in to get his shots this morning and were there for-ever! I think we ended up getting home by noon. I can't stand doctors offices. So Elijah is now 25 inches long and weighs 18.3 lbs. That means he has gained five pounds in 2 months!! My goodness, I knew he was heavy! Everyone at the doctors office really loves on him. One of the nurses asked if she could "borrow" him for a little while and then walked him around the office and passed him around to the other nurses. Elijah is a little ham because he loved hanging out with those ladies. It's true that when you bring a baby around, no one gets any work done. :) The doctor still didn't want to take his skin tag off, he said he could wait another six months to do it, so I told him no and I wanted it done as soon as possible. Since he's going on vacation he asked if he could do it when he came back just in case something happened and Elijah needed to see the doctor again. So I compromised and said that he could do it in a month when he gets back. I really want to find a new pediatrition, so if anyone knows of a good one that is taking new patients, let me know. He is starting to get one tooth in, it's just coming in, so we are at the very beginning stages of teething... good times. So I guess we are going to hold off on getting him to sleep through the night. We are also going to start taking him to child care at the church on Sunday mornings... eeep. I'm kind of nervous because I don't want him to freak out when we leave him, but we've got to do it, and he'll get used to it. We are also now able to take him to the gym, so here he comes world, watch out for Eli!! So there's the latest. Also, we have some announcements that we have been meaning to send out, so if you haven't received one yet that means we need your address. Please email us and we'll get it out to you right away.
~LYNZ~ :)

No comments: