Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nature...


The biggest reason why I chose to start doing photography is simply because I love nature. This has to be my most favorite time of the year... why? Because the earth looks simply beautiful. I see it fitting to be writing this today... on Earth Day. I am amazed at how God crafted this earth so beautifully. The rocks, the trees and the flowers. They are all so unique. I took the featured photo here during our recent trip to Joshua Tree. This was such a cool day because we had expected to see tons of colorful flowers and blooming trees. unfortunatlely we were a little to early for that. So that's why this tree seemed to pop out. It had such a huge bloom on it and just seemed so perfect. Every time I look at this picture I am grateful because it reminds me that God will always reveal Himself to us wherever we need Him, even when we are in the middle of a desert where the land seems so dry and empty... He is there. I am so grateful for that.

1 comment:

Assad Saif said...

Great Picture & Great Thought!