Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mornings are my favorite


Life has dramatically changed since I have become a mother but one of the less important changes is my joy of the morning. Although I have to wake up earlier than I would like I am always happy because I hear the happy coos of my little boy. He is such a morning person... not like mommy and daddy. The minute he sees your face he greets you with a big toothless grin and immediately starts talking to you. I can't think of a more beautiful sound. I thank God for this precious gift He has given us. It is a huge responsibility but such an honor to have.
On the home front, Kirk is almost done with school (for the summer) and I can't wait to have him home on those evenings again. It is wonderful to see how much he is enjoying school and how well he is doing. We just joined a gym and are ready to get into shape again. It was a decision that was a long time coming, but since it has been almost 5 months since I had Elijah it is time to get rid of that baby pooch.
Not much else is going on... life is going well and we are grateful for every day that we get.
Thanks for those who are reading this, I would love to hear your comments, but most of all would love to continue to share my life with you.

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Glad you're back on the blog...it's been a while since your last post! Elijah is adorable! Anytime you want to post pictures of that face, it's fine with me! :) Enjoy the SD sunshine!